You may have heard via News/social media that there have been changes to Covid-19 Sheilding Guidance. This only applies to England. There are no changes in Scotland at present.
In addition to this, the blood tests that are being offered re anti-bodies, are also only applicable in England.
In a further bid to minimise the amount of people attending the practice, any new patients wishing to register, please download registration forms from our website and post this to us, along with a copy of your proof of address. Alternatively you can now email these documents (or any other documents which have been requested by the surgery) to:
This option will only be in place during the ongoing Coronavirus Pandemic and providing you reside within the PA7 post code area.
For patients moving from Erskine or Inchinnan, you are asked to remain at your current practice until the pandemic has resolved.
PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE SURGERY IF YOU HAVE A COUGH,SORE THROAT, FEVER OR ANY OTHER SYMPTOMS OF CORONAVIRUS.
Please note the following changes due to the ongoing situation with Coronavirus
- To reduce the risk of Coronavirus transmission we would now ask that requests are made via our online prescriptions service or our telephone prescription service.
- We will now be sending all prescriptions directly to your chosen pharmacy, or bishopton pharmacy where no option has been selected.
- Bishopton Pharmacy are operating temporary working hours as follows: Monday - Friday 9.30-5.30pm and Saturday 9-1pm.
- Please allow 3-4 days when ordering Prescriptions rather than 48 hours. Increased demand and current pressures are causing delays unfortunately.
- The surgery are unable to provide sick notes for self isolation due to Coronavirus. A letter to employers for those patients who are self isolating as per Government guidelines can be found here - https://111.nhs.uk/isolation-note .
We are pleased to announce the launch of our Facebook page where you will be able to view updates about the practice as they occur.
Please click this link -corona virus- or check the "latest news" tab for info on Corona Virus.
Do we have your correct contact details? If not please click here to update them